Thursday, September 27, 2012

Barn Sale!

entrance to the shabby love barn sale at 130 E. church street in orange!  8 a.m. - 5 p.m. this saturday and sunday!
All done setting up my booth at the barn sale!  I was up late into the night tagging, organizing, etc. and then hauling things around this morning... up and down lots of steps... but I managed to get everything there in one car load and one extra trip on my bike.  The 'barn' is one of the oldest buildings in town and it's a beautiful, rustic space.  I did stir up quite a bit of dirt in sweeping my spot before I set up, and another girl knocked away a wasp nest with the broom handle.  I smell like sweat and extra-old dust with a hint of cobweb... but it feels great that everything is in place.  I think it's going to be a wonderful event.  Now I have just enough time to take a shower and sit down for a few minutes to enjoy a celebratory glass of sparkling apple juice before my waitressing shift begins!















little owl heat therapy pillows for kids, made out of a bunch of fabric scraps I'd accumulated  over the years.   filled with u.s.a.-grown rice infused with pure lavender oil, and French lavender buds.  something warm for kids to take to bed on cold wintery nights!

note cards 

I've loved The Sound of Music since I was little.  Made this tiny pillow in honor of the excellent advice of Mother Superior!

No comments:

Post a Comment