Saturday, April 6, 2013

untie the ribbons!

 Ewww!  I don't mind feet too much, but a lot of people do.  I apologize for this extra large photo of my extra large feet.  But the reason it's here is because today, while I was huffing around the house feeling annoyed that I am STILL sick, and getting ready for a healing hot bath, I happened to cross the part of my bedroom floor where the afternoon sun had been bathing the wood.  The pure pleasure of it stopped me.  The old wooden boards were so soft, and so warm on the soles of my feet, spring is finally starting to spring among thousands of other blessings... so what's there to be upset about?
And here is part of a daffodil watercolor I worked on earlier in the week... shut-ins can still paint!

Each day comes bearing its own gifts.  Untie the ribbons.
- W.J. Cameron

No comments:

Post a Comment