Thursday, August 16, 2012

good news

The August issue of C'ville's Abode is out and I'm in it on page 11!  Here's a link , or if you live in the Charlottesville area, you can find it for free near the entrances to most grocery stores.  





Also, yesterday evening, right before the Methodist church bells started chiming five o'clock and they closed the post office window, I shipped out 20 sets of pocket warmers.  They're on their way to ink & peat, a beautiful shop on North Williams Avenue in Portland, Oregon, where they'll be for sale this Fall. I found out about ink & peat through a great feature article in Victoria magazine last March.  Here's a link to the article - I really recommend looking if you're in the mood for inspiring pictures!  I've never been to ink & peat in person, but would love to...  who can tell, maybe I'll be in Portland soon?  You never know!

No comments:

Post a Comment